Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm Back!

Okay....so I've been absent from blogosphere for a while now, and I'm ready to return!

Saturday, Travis and Adaline drove me to Sacramento so I could sit for my boards. This is what I've been working towards for 5 years, ever since I started my masters program.  If I pass- no WHEN I pass- I'll be recognized as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).  Basically, this means I'll hold the credentials to legally be a practitioner; I could then open my own business, be self-employed and be a consultant (although I have no immediate plans to do that- I'm quite happy at my current job!)

The last nine months or so, I've been studying whenever I could find a free moment.  After Adaline was born, I buckled down and started studying every time she went down for a nap.  I am so excited that I have now taken the test, and I can spend Adaline's nap times doing other things.  The options are endless! I only have a few more weeks of leave, but I intend to enjoy every last moment of it doing things I love.

I have so many old posts to write.  Hopefully I'll get at least one a day done :)  I've missed you guys!

No comments: