Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Beach time

While in Santa Cruz, we took the opportunity to take Spencer on his first beach trip, much like we did for Adaline when she was an infant. We just took a moment and soaked up the beauty of nature at its finest. A clear summer morning in Santa Cruz is rare, and we try never to take it for granted.




We walked the length of the beach, talked about the surfers in the water, admired the beachfront homes, and utilized the small play structure.





These were all taken with our iphones and I'm still amazed at the detail that is captured with the small digital camera. I just love overexposed shots like this. I am always awed by morning light and I love capturing the rays in photos. I'm not sure if it's considered a "good" photo to others and I don't really care, I love the way the sunbeams make Adaline shine :)



No comments: