Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to work

Our winter vacation was great this year.  We were able to take a few mini-trips as well as stay home and enjoy our time together.  We kicked off our time with a couples massage, followed by a trip to Santa Cruz, where we enjoyed the rainy coastal weather.  We came back for Christmas with my family, then headed up the hill for Christmas with Travis' family.  The second week of vacation, I spent sleeping!  Whoo-hoo!  I slept at least 10 hours a night, but woke up with a congested head right after New Years.  I'm still trying to kick the stuffy nose, but Travis seems to be fine.  He was able to go snowboarding twice, and can't wait for the next opportunity.

I think the worst part of vacation is the last night.  Just knowing you have to go back to work seems to dampen the spirits a bit.  We both love our jobs, but it's still sad to leave vacation time behind.  

Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays!

No comments: