Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I'm almost a week overdue in writing this post- I'm so sorry! I had a horrible chest cold that knocked me out for the first week of vacation. Better now and back in the game :)

Travis and I went to Santa Cruz on Thursday the 18th to celebrate our anniversary and Father's Day with his parents and his sister. We had a great time wine tasting and enjoying the coastal weather. We traveled back to the valley on Father's Day then up to the lake to spend the day with my dad. It was almost cold up there! Nevertheless, we had a great time. Travis was able to wakeboard a bit, even though it was extremely choppy, and I was able to soak up some sun and relax.

I don't have any pictures to post just yet; I was hoping to get a few this coming weekend. We're going back to Santa Cruz, this time with my parents in tow, to take a sailboat ride in the Santa Cruz Bay. The weather should be beautiful and company will be fantastic. We're going to have a nice dinner with both sets of parents and enjoy some family time. I LOVE how my family blends with Travis' family. We are truly blessed.

No comments: