Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 2010

Every year I spend most of January crossing out the just-written incorrect date on my documents and I did it again today, twice in the span of 2 minutes. Yes...TWO minutes. I looked at the clock because I couldn't get over the fact I had just corrected myself from 2009 to 2010 and then I repeated the mistake (it's kinder to say habit, right?). Then I stopped and thought about the fact that it's 2010. 2010! That's just crazy. How are you going to say it? Two thousand ten or twenty ten? I've been trying out both and haven't decided which one I like better.
Anyway, as I was scheduling my 34-week appointment with the midwife (34 WEEKS!!!!) I took stock of the momentous year it's going to be. It's a new decade, I'm turning 30, Travis is turning 35, and we're having a baby. 2010 is already a blessed year, if you ask me :)

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I do the same thing with the year...especially on checks. It takes me until about mid-February to figure out what year it is... :)