Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday :)

I'm finally feeling better.  I'm guessing that I didn't have a sinus infection after all, since four of my little ones called in sick this week as well. My fever is gone, but I still have a lot of congestion.  I worked a bit this morning and have the rest of the afternoon off (due to said clients' being sick).  It's always nice to have a surprise afternoon off~ I have already gotten so much done: ran some errands, paid the bills, cleaned the house...now I'm starting another baby hat for my mother-in-law's next trip to Guatemala.  Hopefully I'll have it finished by the time she leaves later this month!
Travis is spending the weekend finishing his last few projects and finals for his administration credential.  He has two more weeks of school and then we're both finished with education -for a while, at least ;) We're really looking forward to all our mini-trips this summer.  If anyone wants to go camping, hiking in the Sierras, or go water skiing/wake boarding at Don Pedro, give us a call!  We'd love to meet up and visit with all our long lost friends!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, and I hope no sickness came back during the weekend. I didn't realize that Travis would be done in just a couple weeks -- how exciting! So now is everyone asking you if you're going to immediately have kids once you're both not in school? :)