Four Random Things I Like About My Husband:
1) He can fix anything.
2) He gardens.
3) He's patient with me.
4) He lets me help him do things, without his manhood being threatened.
Four Jobs I've Had:
1) Babysitter for the church nursery.
2) Merchandiser and sales rep for my dad's company.
4) Autism Specialist/Behavior Analyst.
Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once:
1) Dirty Dancing
2) Sound of Music
3) Forrest Gump
4) The Sixth Sense.
(I LOVE movies.)
Four TV Shows I Watch:
1) Brothers and Sisters
2) Grey's Anatomy
4) CSI (only Las Vegas- and don't know if I'll be able to keep watching after Grissom leaves!)
Four Places I've Been:
1) On the top of a mountain as the sun sets and the moon rises.
2) the deathbed of someone I loved.
3) the pound to give a home to a dog in need.
4) the alter with the man I love.
Four of My Favorite Foods:
Four Places I'd Like to Visit:
4) a field in the Midwest surrounded by flat fields as far as the eye can see...so much so you can see the curvature of the earth and no McMansions.
Four Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year:
1) Relaxing into my new job.
2) Spending time with Travis, now that we're both out of school
3) Snow, snow, snow.
4) The end of election campaigns
Four People I Tag:
1) Hilary (even though she's already been tagged)
4) Dawn from Taba-ville