Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sheesh...

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've posted anything! Can you tell the school year started? It's my busiest time of the year and it has kept me so busy I haven't had time to take pictures or do anything. Well, we did go to Santa Cruz twice, but we didn't do anything new and exciting. Took the dogs to the beach and spent time with the fam- oh and we enjoyed the 69 degree weather, knowing we were heading back to the 100+ area. On that note, I commented to my coworker yesterday that I was ready for it to rain...and today I woke up to a rain shower. How wonderful is that? God hears even the littlest of prayers :)

Not much else to report...we're 16 weeks and officially out of the first trimester. I'm feeling better, but still waiting for the energy everyone promised me I'd get during the second trimester. Hurry up already!!! We have our monthly check up on Tuesday and I'll be asking to hear the heartbeat again...I don't think I'll stop asking until I can hold the baby in my arms :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: