Monday, February 27, 2012

I did it!

I finally branched out of my scarf and hat comfort zone and attempted to knit a sweater.
It took me a couple of months because I kept putting it aside for weeks at a time, but I did finish it!

I struggled the most with the seaming- I looked up multiple youtube videos, but it's just not as good as having someone sit next to you and walk you through it. 
I finished the sweater just in time to send it to my friend Brooke who just had her second baby. 
I hope it fits!




(I know the baby doll looks a little creepy, but I wanted to see how the hood looked...)
I can't wait to try another...maybe I'll finish this one in time to put on our new baby!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

This is amazing!! I absolutely love it!! I'm very impressed :-)

Brooke said...

I love love love this sweater! Such a special gift - thank you so much Margo!