Thursday, March 28, 2013

Adaline's 3rd Birthday



Of course Adaline chose to have a princess birthday and so a very princess birthday we had. 
We started off the day with a princess outfit and a fun trip to our corner Starbucks.






 We had the family over for an early dinner and cake (Adaline helped decorate it!)



I took a lot of pictures of Adaline opening her gifts, but this was my favorite because of Laura's photo bomb :)

I took these the next day. Spencer was just as excited about the workbench from Grandpa and Grandpa Walsh as Adaline was.

 Travis picked out this mini apron to match the apron he gave me for my birthday and Adaline really does love it. She runs and gets it all by herself every time we cook together. She glared at me for this picture because I had the gall to ask her to stop playing for the two seconds it took for her to stand up for the picture (that stinker!)


I know every mother says this, but I can't believe how fast time is passing. How is Adaline three years old already??? She has such an amazingly sweet personality. I love how polite and caring she is towards others- one of my favorite parts of the day is dinner, when she sits with us at the table and asks us how our day was. Makes me smile every single time. Within the last month, I have had three different mothers at pre-school stop me and tell me that their child comes home talking about their friend Adaline. Who could ask for more...she is a healthy, happy, friendly child. Happy Birthday, Big Girl!

No comments: