Monday, April 29, 2013

Easter 2013

I know I'm a bit late posting about Easter, but better late than never...
We went to Santa Cruz for the weekend before heading to Southern California for spring break. 
I struggle with traveling for holidays because I have such strong memories of being at home for my holidays. I still want our kids to experience all aspects of the holiday (even though we're not at home and they most likely won't remember it anyway because they're still so little), so I packed up their Easter baskets and plastic eggs and we had ourselves an Easter egg hunt!






Adaline was such a sweetheart, helping Spencer find and open his eggs. This was one of my favorite pictures:

She found one, gave it to him, and then leaned over and gave him a kiss on the forehead. I love her personality!

We had a nice Easter brunch with Travis's parents, and then we packed the car and took off for our first ever five-hour car ride with two kids. It went relatively well! It helped that the five-hour car drive ended with The Kids (my niece and nephew) pulling in right behind us and all of us running out the backdoor to the ocean! Pics of the week to follow...

No comments: