Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spencer's Year

What an amazing year it has been...
From the moment Spencer came into the world, he has let his opinion be known. Thankfully, most of the time it is a happy opinion :) 
He is happy and outgoing and full of laughter.
He is a ball of energy and does NOT want to miss out on anything.
He is lovely and loved and loving.
He is beautiful, inside and out.






















In one short year, our family changed completely, but feels like it has always been this way. I'll never understand how that happens, but it's true. Spencer has given us our fair share of scares already with illnesses and his fearless-ness, so I know we're in for an exciting life with this guy. I think it's his goal to keep us on our toes :) 
Happy birthday, Spencer, I am so thankful to have you in my life!

No comments: