Friday, December 20, 2013

Thanksgiving Dinner

We were so thankful we were able to host Thanksgiving again this year. Last year our first hosting attempt was so stressful because of the stomach flu that I don't remember most of it. This year, we were eager to host Thanksgiving because we're still in "nap time" stage of life and we are the only ones in the family to still be in this stage since my sister's kids are a bit older…so we are the most difficult members of the family to work around. How do you fix that? Host :)
(forgive the quality of the photos- I'm too tired to edit them)









Thanksgiving went MUCH better this year and I really enjoyed myself~ I hope everyone else did, too. It's always such a wonderful feeling to be surrounded by loved ones. The holidays have so much more meaning to me now that we have so much more to be thankful for. And come on, who wouldn't want to spend a day with these cute children?? Hope you have a wonderful day, too!

No comments: