Saturday, February 16, 2008

Jana Warda

I am so sorry to say that Jana Warda has passed away.  She was in a horrible car accident in San Diego, where she and her mom were living.  The worst part is that her mom was in the car right behind her and watched the whole accident play out.  Her family has suffered many tragedies in the last few years and this adds one more to the list.  I went to school and played soccer with Jana, and have some wonderful memories of her.  Please keep her family in your prayers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what!!? when did she die? are they having a funeral in san diego or here? i hope you are feeling better! love, julie freeby

Unknown said...

I was a friend of hers in San Diego and am deeply saddened by the event. She was a fantastic individual and always carried a smile and a lust for life. She will be missed always. She was one of the good ones.

Hilary said...

I can't believe it... Thank you for passing on the news, as terrible as it is. I'm definitely praying for her family. :(

Anonymous said...

It is so sad to hear of the tragic news...all we can do is pray for her family and that God will give them the strength they need at this time...she will be in heaven with by fathers side...

Anonymous said...

I had no idea that Jana passed away until today. This is a sad day. Jana was no doubt one of the highest quality people I have ever met in my life. This should not happen to the good people in the world. What a horrible horrible thing.