Saturday, December 6, 2008

Time

Do you realize it's only 18 days until Christmas?  How can that be?!  It was just Halloween, no, it was just Labor Day!  What on earth is happening?  Is the speeding up of time a byproduct of getting older?  I have no issue with approaching 30, but I DO have a problem with life passing me by.  Where does the time go?  I think Travis and I do a fine job of slowing down, taking little trips, and admiring the scenery of life, but holy cow, life is still passing me by quickly.  It's not that I have a list of things that I must do before a set deadline, I just want to be able to enjoy every day, appreciate the little things, and spend time with all my friends and family.  How does one fit all that in every day, every week, even every month?  Sheesh.  Any suggestions for me?

No comments: