Thursday, November 5, 2009

24 Weeks


Six months today! The increased appetite has kicked in and Baby Walsh and I are packing on the weight :) We're both happy with the progress, at least I think Baby Walsh is happy...I'm feeling movement almost all day long and Travis and I are able to see my belly roll as Baby Walsh moves. Getting in and out of chairs is harder, and I can't bend over anymore, I have to bend down and reach over. The time change has worked in my favor this year- I'm so tired I go to bed at my old bed time which is an hour earlier than the real time and I sleep until the new alarm time. It's only an extra hour, but it makes such a difference. I would still love to take a nap everyday, but that's not going to happen, so I settle for being in bed by 9pm.
Travis took this picture tonight and I thought I should clarify a few things: 1) Tanner's more interested in the fact that I'm in my Walking the Dog Clothes than in the fact that my body is rapidly expanding, 2) I haven't dyed my hair red, it's just the lighting, and 3) I'm really glad you can't see the piles of laundry at my feet :)

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Margo, that is SUCH an adorable picture! And I wondered about the red hair at first!