Wednesday, November 25, 2009

~Happy Thanksgiving~

I know I'm a day early, but we're packing up and headed up the mountain where we have no internet connect, so I thought I would give my thanks a little early.
I am so thankful for a wonderful family, immediate and extended. I've said this before, but I feel so blessed to have a family that enjoys spending time together and welcomes my in laws into the mix. We always have a blast and come away with great stories to share.
I am so thankful that we have a roof over our heads, clothes on our backs, and food on the table...this year has been hard for so many people, it makes me extra thankful for what we have right now.
I am thankful for the amazing miracle of life that I feel dancing around in my midsection right now. What a blessing it is to be on the road to parenthood with the full support of my family and friends.
I am thankful for my friends who understand that life gets hectic and even if we don't talk every day or every week, we are still on each others' minds and hearts at all times.
And mostly, I am thankful for my wonderful husband who has kindly put up with my sleepless nights and stress filled dreams and helped me laugh about it in the morning (just two nights ago I woke him up to tell him if he was taking data on the program, I would support it as long as the data shows improvement in behavior, and last night I woke myself asking 'are you alright, sweetheart?'...work never ends, does it?!). I couldn't have asked for a better match for a life partner.
Happy Thanksgiving and I hope this finds you surrounded by love and warmth that fills you to the brim and inspires you to share it with others.

No comments: