Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Family

I hope you had as wonderful a Thanksgiving as we did. As I've said many times before (but never enough), we are so blessed to have family that enjoy each other. My parents, my sister, Travis's parents, and his sister all met up on Thanksgiving for a fantastic meal and quality time with each other.



We had a new family member join us at the Walsh cabin this year, and he's already in the holiday spirit. I don't think he has a name yet, any suggestions? Anyway, he was picked up somewhere on North Highway 1 back in 1999 or 2000 and given to Travis's Grandma Nancy. Our nameless bear has lived on the east coast for the last 10 years and has finally come home to the west coast. He spent the last couple of months in Santa Cruz, but he just seems to fit in at Mi Wuk at little better, don't you think?

No comments: