Friday, April 16, 2010

Trace and Grandpa's birthdays

I've been trying to get the pics Travis took of Trace and my dad's birthdays on the computer but no luck so far.  Maybe this weekend when Travis is home we'll be more successful.  Anyway, we had a great birthday dinner at my sister's house, celebrating Trace's 2nd (SECOND!! Can you believe it?!) and my dad's 59th birthdays.  My grandparents were there (Grandpa Great and Grandma Great, as Laura calls them~ isn't that the cutest? I think Adaline will have to continue with that title, too.) as well.  They celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary this year, just a few weeks before Adaline's arrival (their 11th great-grandchild).
Anyway, it was Adaline's first appearance at a family function and I wish I could say it went better.  I think she was over-stimulated by all the noise and people- all nine of us :P  We'll do better at our next party, I'm sure.
Anyway, a belated Happy Birthday to my dad and my nephew as well as a Happy Anniversary to my grandparents.

No comments: