Monday, May 24, 2010

Picture Catch-up



Travis was able to get the pictures off the camera that were giving me trouble (I swear, that man can do anything!)  So let's catch up...It's a little embarrassing to admit I have to go all the way back to Christmas, but I think it's worth it :)

On the day after Christmas, we spent a few nights in the mountains.  There was plenty of snow on the ground, so we took the kids to a near by toboggan run.  Hayley didn't know how the kids would react to going tobogganing, but Laura LOVED it!  She wanted to go again and again.  By the end she was going by herself! 



This one is of Laura trying to make a snow angel, not of her crashing...

I love this last picture~ it's one of the few pics we have of me being pregnant.  I refused to go buy a new coat, and for most of the winter it wasn't cold enough to need to button up, but in the mountains, I was wishing I had invested in a bigger one! Maybe that's why Adaline's fingers are always cold ;P

No comments: