Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day and Happy Anniversary!

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful, supportive, loving father- a man I know I can always turn to, whether it be to help fix the whatever (because he really can fix everything) or to listen when I'm having a hard time with life. My dad always has the best answer for me, and I know his answers are based in love.
Happy Father's Day, Dad! I love you!

I also get to wish my husband of 7 years (today!) a Happy Father's Day! He is the natural father I knew he would be. He loves Adaline with all his heart and it shows every time he looks at her.
Happy Anniversary, Travis, here's to another wonderful, eventful year!

2 comments:

Enid said...

happy anniversary!!!!!!!!
don't worry about Adaline's hair. when it has grown a little more, a trim will make it aittle thicker. for my girls, I got cotton bonnets for the summer.

Margo said...

Thank you, Enid! I'm thinking of trimming the back a little bit just so the sides have time to grow in...no one likes a mullet, right?!