Monday, May 7, 2012

Hello, World!

Here's one of my favorite shots of Spencer. When his eyes are open he looks like he's the most knowledgeable baby in the world. Unfortunately, his eyes are usually only open in the middle of the night. We are still working on getting his days and nights switched around which makes for loooooong nights for mommy and daddy. I don't know how Travis is holding it together to work all day; I'm able to take a nap and get a couple extra minutes of sleep before heading into another long night, but poor Travis is always headed into another work day. Hopefully we'll be out of this stage in a few days (I hope it's only a few more days and not weeks!!)
I have quite a few posts that I want to write, but I can't seem to find the time. Hopefully I'll get a routine down soon and have a few more moments like this one to scratch out a post and add a few pictures.

No comments: