Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day with two children started off on the right side of the bed- well, me sleeping in on the right side of the bed :) Travis gifted me an extra hour of sleep, and it was the best present I could have received! Then we headed out to a peaceful Mother's Day Brunch on the river where we watched some rafters floating by (looks like the perfect summer to raft- the river level is so high you won't have to paddle too much.)
Adaline 26 months, Spencer 1 month
Adaline, waving at the rafters passing by
The rafters, waving back...
My sister and her children
Apparently it was a yellow day :)

As hard as it was to get out of the house with two children, it was well worth it. The weather was perfect for our little gathering and we were able to get home in time for naps all around. I hope everyone else had a great Mother's Day, too!

No comments: