Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's been a while...

We have been so busy enjoying every moment of our summer as a family of four that I have fallen off the blogwagon a bit. Here's a photo update of Spencer's last 6 weeks. He's growing so fast it's amazing. And I'm not saying that in the I-can't-believe-how-fast-time-is-going kind of way (even though I do feel that way!) I'm saying it in the literal-HE'S HUGE- kind of way. Seriously. HUGE. He's barely 3 months old and already in 6 month clothing. It is such a switch from our little petite Adaline who is almost 2 1/2 and can still fit in some of her 18-month-old clothes (not many of them, but still...she's so tiny!!!)
Anyway, this is what I've been seeing for the last three months...



















Isn't he cute?!

I have many more pictures to post and I'm slowly getting there. I've finally uploaded all the photos onto the computer (ahem, because the card was finally full), and that's the first step, right? Blog posts will surely follow :)



No comments: