Thursday, May 16, 2013

Almond Blossom Festival

Looking back through my blog posts, I realized I never posted on my fun encounter with one of our photographers at the Ripon Almond Blossom Festival.
Kori Heuvel took our family photos in the fall of 2011 (which I am just know realizing that I posted on FB and NOT on here~ how did I miss that?! I will go back and fix that ASAP!)
Anyway, Kori and her husband had a booth set up at the Festival and were doing quick photo shoots, with proofs available immediately for purchase (and really, who could pass these up?!) 








She had the cutest old-timey props out for our selection and that completely broke the ice with Adaline. She thought the old tricycle was the best thing ever and immediately started talking to Kori about it. And when Adaline is relaxed and talkative, Spencer is relaxed and smiley. It was hard to limit myself to buying just four pictures, because I felt like there were so many good ones to choose from. 

I think the idea of a quick photo booth is fantastic, and with Kori's skill, these amazing shots were taken within 10 minutes!!! It was so much fun, and I look forward to next year's booth :) If you live in the area, keep your eyes open for Kori and her husband and know that you're getting an amazing deal if you decide to participate! Thanks again for the opportunity, Kori!

No comments: