Sunday, December 2, 2007

Thursday it is!

I am defending on Thursday! I'm so excited! I spent all day yesterday creating my PowerPoint and I got a little case of the butterflies when it was done :) It was hard to go to sleep and I woke up nervous! It's good nervous energy, but it's still nervous energy. I think this is going to be the longest week of the year- I want tomorrow to be Thursday so I can be DONE with this thesis. Anyway, I think Travis and I will be in Santa Cruz this weekend, celebrating. Give us a call if you want to join us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Margo! I'll be sending you good vibes on Thurs!! Have fun in SC and I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

The Paskins said...

Margo, I will be thinking of you all day and hoping everything goes well! You are sooooo prepared for this and I know you'll knock their socks off. Can't wait to hear how it went!