Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Weekend, Continued

We had an evening playdate with the Hall's today. Travis and I really enjoyed ourselves (I think the kids did too!) Jen and Brian cooked us a delicious dinner and Adaline played nice with the boys. Jackson was ever the gentleman- he took Adaline by the hand and gave her a tour of the house. He kindly shared all his toys with her and made sure she was happy at all times. Austin also shared his toys (much harder for a two-year-old, but he did it well!) and his big-boy bed...uh...that sounds kind of bad...what I mean is, he kindly allowed Adaline to crawl all over his toys and pillows and even showed her how to jump off the bed...hmmmm....that still sounds bad. Guess you had to be there...
I loved my non-stop gabfest with Jen, and Travis enjoyed playing with Jackon's Transformers.


 ...apparently, this is a really hard Transformer, and Travis finished it in a matter of minutes- much like he does with the Rubik's Cube. These are the times where I tell Travis his math is showing.

This was by far my favorite photo of the night- all three kids playing together.
We love you guys, and look forward to our next family playdate :)

No comments: