Friday, July 8, 2011

Avila Beach, Continued....

The one request I had for vacation was beach time. I didn't care how long or how many days we spent at the beach, I just wanted to sink my toes in the sand and soak up the warm sun. I was a little worried that Adaline wouldn't like the sand, but she was all for it! 
True to form, she spent a few minutes assessing her situation.
 Then she started waving at everyone passing by.
 Daddy sat down next to her and confirmed that that they both have the fairest skin of all.
 Adaline dove right into the sand with her new toys. I didn't even have to show her how to use them!
 She let Daddy play with her, but notice who has the big shovel and who has the little one...(we all know who's in charge here!)
 Venturing away from the towels...
 ...yep, more sand.
 This is what happened when I said we were going to go soon. She dramatically threw her toys and dropped down on the blanket with a wail of protest.
Turns out she really does like the beach :)

No comments: