Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy (Belated) Anniversary to Us!

*I know I'm jumping all over the calendar with my posts, but we've packed so much into the last four weeks that I'm having trouble documenting it all in an understandable way! The July 4th post is still waiting in the wings- but for now, I want to back up to mid-June to revisit a special day...

June 19, 2004 was the day Travis and I publicly admitted what we have known since March 1999. 
We are meant for each other.

Look how young we were!

Our anniversary fell on Father's Day this year, so we celebrated Father's Day all day. We actually spent the whole week celebrating our family, and honored our day of marriage one evening with this amazing wine from our secret stash.

As much as I love spending our time and attention on our little family, I still really enjoy making time for just Travis and myself. We both work so hard to make other people happy that it feels like such a treasure to spend one night on ourselves.
Here's to 12.5 years of TravisandMargo, eight years of schooling, seven years of marriage, one year of pregnancy, 16 months of Beautiful Adaline, and the last 4 weeks of vacation. I love you, Travis, and I look forward to the next 60+ years of our lives.

No comments: