Monday, December 27, 2010

Baby's First Christmas(es)

We had so many holiday celebrations this year that we're exhausted!
I documented as many of them as I could:
First was Christmas Eve with my immediate family:
You want to know how hard it is to get three kids to smile at the same time?


Almost as hard as getting three kids and two adults to smile at the same time. 



It is so fun to see Christmas through the eyes of little children.  My niece and nephew were so excited to see the tree full of presents that is was reallllly hard to wait until after dinner to open them.

We had our first Christmas morning as a family and it was fantastic!  
Adaline was ready to go:  

 She loves her bath time rubber ducky so "Santa" knew this would be a hit...and it was ;)
 Lots of new books AND a pair of shoes:

 I received my first Christmas gift, too (as a mommy):

 Then Adaline helped Daddy open his gifts:

Tanner was feeling a little left out, so he inched his way onto Trav's lap for a hug:

More of Christmas Day, later...Baby just woke up so my blogging time has ended.

No comments: