Monday, December 27, 2010

Fundraiser for Turlock Baby


Friends and Family,
A girl I went to school with, Monica Summerlot-Woods, posted this on facebook Christmas Eve.  With her permission, I repost it here.  As the mom of a healthy baby girl, I ask you to please take a moment to read and pass on if you can:

"If you are not doing anything for dinner Janurary 7th, think about coming out to a fundraiser in honor of my newborn son. We have not shared this before via FB, but he was born on Dec. 13 with multipleheart defects and had open heart surgery on Dec. 15th. We have known about this since I was 20 weeks pregnant. Currently, he is alive and doing well. My aunt has set up the following fundraiser:
What: Tri-Tip Sandwich with Chili and Salad.
How: Dine in or Take Out.
Cost: $7:00 a ticket
Where: American Legion Post, 75 Bothum Road, Turlock
When: January 7th from 5:30 to 8:30 pm

You can purchase tickets by calling Lisa Stuart at 209-404-5497 or Penny Shabazian at 209-678-8200. Tickets will also be sold at the door of the event.
Penny is my aunt. If you would like flyers, I think you can contact her and she can get you some."



~Please forward this to all the Turlockians you know! 

No comments: